Bollywood actress Juhi Chawla is counted among the hit actresses of the 90s. Juhi Chawla, who worked with Bollywood’s Khan trio, stopped working in films after marrying business man Jai Mehta in 1996. Now Juhi is seen doing social service and cheering her IPL team Kolkata Knight Riders.
Juhi lives with her husband Jai Mehta in a luxurious bungalow in the Malabar Hill area in Mumbai. Let us make you see this luxury bungalow sitting at home.
1. Juhi and Jai Mehta have a strong attachment to architecture. Their house is designed and decorated in a similar way.
2. Jai Mehta has recently renovated this house. After this, it has started to look more beautiful.
3. Juhi’s bungalow gets a glimpse of Sri Lankan architectural style.
4. It is designed by Sri Lankan architect Channa Daswatte.
5. Marine Drive Beach is visible from the roof of Juhi’s house. There is also a large dining table on the terrace, on which 8 people can eat at a time.
6. Her house is 5 storey. It was purchased by Jai Mehta’s grandfather in the year 1940.
7. Juhi and Jai Mehta live on two floors with their two children. Jai Mehta’s uncle and his family live on another floor.